Leadership Excellence for Remote Team Leaders
Leadership Excellence for Remote Team Leaders is a six-week, graduate-level course exclusively for graduates of the Leadership Excellence Course or Leadership Boot Camp from Academy Leadership, LLC. The course will be facilitated by Jay Pullins via six 90-minute Zoom video-conference sessions.
The six-week course will apply all of the Leadership Excellence Course and Leadership Boot Camp lessons in the context of leading remote teams. Topics covered will include:
· Applying your Personal Leadership Philosophy to remote teams
· Leveraging your remote team’s Energize2Lead profiles
· Focusing on goals with remote teams
· Strategies for communicating with remote teams
· Motivating remote teams
· Managing conflict remotely
· Managing priorities and time from home
· Conducting meetings with remote teams
· Coaching remote employees
Two course cohorts are available initially, beginning the week of April 6-10. Group size is limited to ten per group, to preserve time for discussion and brainstorming. The price is $850.00 per person for the six-week course.
If courses fill up, more can be added. If you have a group of eight or more who would like to attend the course together, we can customize a course around your group’s schedule.
The schedules for the two cohorts are as follows:
Cohort 1: Mondays, 10:00am Pacific, April 6 – May 11
Cohort 2: Thursdays, 12 noon Pacific, April 9 – May 14